What is Souper Sunday?
The 9th Annual Souper Sunday is on November 4, 2018 at the Hilton Garden Inn from 10:30 to 1:30 pm. Participants taste soup from a number of local restaurants and then they vote for their favorite. The winning restaurant gets the coveted ladle trophy and bragging rights for the year. A silent auction will also take place during the event.
Tickets are $12 and can be purchased at the event or before the event at Habitat Headquarters located at 520 West Monroe. Kids under the age of 5 years get in free.
What does your ticket get you?
- Unlimited Soups
- A variety of tasty desserts
- Access to our silent auction
How to get involved
- Be a voice. Help spread the word about Souper Sunday.
- Bring your friends and family.
- Volunteer to help us at the event.
- Ask about business sponsorships. For more information, call (870) 203-9898