Habitat’s Tornado Response
Partnering with United Way of Northeast Arkansas
Habitat for Humanity is partnering with United Way of Northeast Arkansas to address the needs of the community together. This service is only being offered homeowners in Jonesboro who were affected by the March 2020 tornado. Please use the United Way application below and submit it to Habitat for Humanity or United Way for processing.
Share as much detail about your situation as possible, these services are available for more than just home repair. The more we know, the more we can determine what benefits we carry that will help your families.
How to Apply for Tornado Response
- For a printable version: United Way Tornado Response Application
- For fillable PDF version: United Way Tornado Response Application
After Completing Survey
- Habitat for Humanity and United Way will review your submission and determine eligibility
- Those not eligible will be notified and given other possible resources
Habitat’s Homeownership Program
For those interested in our Homeownership Program, please click here for more information on how to apply.
See Below for the regular A Brush With Kindness Program
A Brush with Kindness is a new minor exterior repair program for existing homeowners. Developed by the Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce Leadership Jonesboro Class in 2018, the program offers:
- Exterior Painting
- Yard Clean-up
- Wheelchair Ramps
How to Apply
The application process is currently OPEN. Click the here to print an application. You can also pick up applications at the Habitat for Humanity Office or call to have one mailed to you.
A few of the qualifications include:
- Must own the home or be current on the mortgage
- The home must be in Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Be willing to complete volunteer hours
- Have a source of income (Hand-up, not a hand-out)
- Other criteria listed in the application