Habitat’s Homeownership Program
The application process is OPEN.
Click “Download” below to print a Homeownership application. You can also pick up applications at the Habitat for Humanity Office or call to have one mailed to you.
- Demonstrate a Need for Housing
- Be willing to Partner
- Have the Ability to Pay
- Lived in the city limits or worked in Jonesboro, AR for the past year
- More requirements can be found in the application
Where to find an application?
- Download and print from this webpage
- Habitat Office: 520 West Monroe Ave. Jonesboro
- Habitat ReStore: 3610 East Highland Drive (Tues. – Sat. 10-4pm)
- Call to have an application mailed to you
When the application process is opened please print and fully complete the Application. If you need assistance filling out the documents or have any questions, please contact us. Completed applications will be reviewed by Habitat’s Homeowner Selection Committee and notify you further.
Spanish application available upon request.
The Homeownership Application must be mailed or dropped off to Habitat Office. To request an application be mailed to you, please call our office (870) 203-9898 or email us at info@JonesboroHabitat.com
520 West Monroe
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
P.O. Box 19051
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72403