What is Souper Sunday?
The 10th Annual Souper Sunday is on December 8, 2019 at the new Embassy Suites by Hilton Red Wolf Convention Center from 10:30 to 1:30 pm. Participants taste soup from a number of local restaurants and then they vote for their favorite. The winning restaurant gets the coveted ladle trophy and bragging rights for the year. A silent auction will also take place during the event.
Tickets are $12 for adults (before event), $5 for kids 5-12 years, and under 5 years eat free. Tickets can be purchased at the event for $15 for adult. Visit this link to buy online or stop by our ReStore at 3610 East Highland Drive Tuesday – Saturday 10-4pm.
What does your ticket get you?
- Unlimited Soups
- A variety of tasty desserts
- Access to our silent auction
How to get involved
- Be a voice. Help spread the word about Souper Sunday.
- Bring your friends and family.
- Volunteer to help us at the event.
- Ask about business sponsorships. For more information, call (870) 203-9898