What is Souper Sunday?
The 10th Annual Souper Sunday is on November 17, 2019 at the new Embassy Suites by Hilton from 10:30 to 1:30 pm. Participants taste soup from over 20 local restaurants and then they vote for their favorite. The winning restaurant gets the coveted ladle trophy and bragging rights for the year. A silent auction will also take place during the event.
Tickets are $12 before the event, ages 5-12 are $5, and free for those under age 5. Purchase tickets at Habitat Headquarters office located at 520 West Monore Ave.
Tickets purchased at the event are $15 for adults.
What does your ticket get you?
- Unlimited Soups
- A variety of side times
- A variety of tasty desserts
- Access to our silent auction
How to get involved
- Be a voice. Help spread the word about Souper Sunday.
- Bring your friends and family.
- Volunteer to help us at the event.
- Ask about sponsorships. For more information, call (870) 203-9898