What is Souper
The 11th Annual Souper Sunday fundraiser will look a little different this year, but still benefits the work of Habitat for Humanity in Jonesboro. Instead of our traditional in person luncheon we are inviting the community to purchase Souper Wednesday tickets, baked goods, raffle tickets, and bid on silent auction items.
Participants will be able to pick up three soups, purchased baked goods, and winning raffle and auction items on Wednesday, December 22 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Red Wolf Convention Center between 11 AM – 6 PM. Items can be purchased today by clicking here or during the pickup event.
Tickets are $15 each and can be purchased online by clicking here. You can also find a great selection of auction items to bid on, a raffle to enter, and delicious baked goods to purchase. All items can be picked up on Wednesday, December 22 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Red Wolf Convention Center between 11 AM – 6 PM.
What does your ticket get you?
- A choice of three soups (8oz each)
- A choice of bread
- Souper Wednesday Tote Bag
How to get involved
- Be a voice. Help spread the word about Souper Wednesday.
- Invite your friends and family to visit the website.
- Volunteer to help us at the pickup event. Click here to signup.
- Ask about business sponsorships. For more information, call (870) 203-9898