What is Souper Sunday?
Souper Sunday is a Habitat for Humanity fundraiser that invites community members to sample and vote on soups all to raise funds for affordable housing. Over 20 local restaurants donate their best soup to compete for the coveted ladle trophy, currently held by Pastaria 49.
Where and When?
The 13th Annual Souper Sunday was held on Sunday, November 5 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Red Wolf Convention Center between 11 AM – 1 PM.
Tickets are $15 each and children under 5 years of age eat for free.
What does your ticket get you?
- Taste soup samples from over 20 restaurants
- Bread and/or cracker selections
- Homemade desserts
Where to purchase tickets?
- At our ReStore located at 3610 E Highland Drive in Jonesboro
- Calling 870-336-0462
- During the event
How to get involved?
- Be a voice. Help spread the word about Souper Sunday.
- Invite your friends and family to the fundraiser.
- Volunteer to help during the event. Sign up
- Ask about business sponsorships. For more information, email email@example.com